1. Find, record or create the custom alert sound you desire and save it as an MP3 audio file.
2. Connect your Android device to your PC and allow access to your device data.
3. On you PC, navigate to This PC > (Android Device) > Notifications and put your MP3 audio file here.
4. Eject your Android device from your PC.
On your Android* device, you can now chose your new custom alert sound with the procedure “How to Set a Custom Alert Sound in Settings”
How to Set a Custom Alert Sound in Settings*
You can change and set up custom notification sounds via the default phone settings. Here’s how to do this:
1. On your device, navigate to Settings > Apps > Dav2You. The menu names may be slightly different on some devices—for this example, we’ll be using a Samsung device.
2. On the app info page, tap Notifications and toggle on the slider button for Show notifications.
3. You will be able to view a number of notification categories under the Other section. Tap dav2youchannel2.
4. Select Alert
5. Scroll down to the Sound section. It shows the default tone enabled for the app. Tap Sound and select your desired notification tone from the list.
How to activate the Notification reminders*
1. On your device, navigate to Settings > Notifications > Advanced settings > Notification reminders.
2. Set the Notification reminders to On.
3. Tap Remind every to select the delay between each reminder.
4. Tap Select apps to reminders for and turn on the Dav2You switch.